Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Team Fortress 2:
# Added the Mann-conomy.
* Added 65 new items (hats, weapons, tools, minigames, gifts, crates).
* Added the Mann Co. Store & Catalog.
* Added Trading.
* Added Item customization.
# Additional TF2 features
* Added new auto-team-scramble system:
o Set mp_scrambleteams_auto to 1 (default) to automatically scramble the teams if the criteria is met
o Set mp_scrambleteams_auto_windifference to set the number of round wins a team must lead by in order to trigger an auto scramble (default is 2)
* Updated how Spy disguise targets are selected to more randomly distribute the selections
* Fixed the FreezePanel background not using the correct color if you were killed by a player or building on your own team
* Server browser tweaks
o It will now encourage you to add servers to Favorites or Blacklists after you have a good/bad experience on them.
o The Server Browser now automatically closes after successfully connecting to a server (opt-out via the Options-Multiplayer->Advanced dialog)
# Achievement tuning
* Demoman achievement "The Stickening" changed to 3 from 5.
* Heavy achievement "Krazy Ivan" changed to 50 from 100.
* Medic achievement "Consultation" changed to 3 from 5.
* Medic achievement "Peer Review" changed to 10 from 50.
* Medic achievement "Placebo Effect" changed to 2 from from 5.
* Medic achievement "FYI I am A Medic" changed to 1 from 5.
* Medic achievement "Family Practice" changed to 5 from 10.
* Soldier achievement "Geneva Contravention" changed to 3 from 5.
* Scout achievement "Strike Zone" now counts assists.
* Scout achievements "Fall Classic" and "Foul Territory" are fixed.
Engine (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM):
# Added sv_alltalk to the list of convars that are checked for the sv_tags list.
# Fixed a model instance crash.
# Removed engine ConVar "r_ForceRestore"
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
* Updated to run on the Orange Box engine with CS:S, DoD:S, and TF2
Leider hat es unser Anbieter bis zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt nicht geschafft, die Gameserver mit dem Update zu versorgen.
Somit bleibt mir nur abwarten und Kaffee trinken.